September 04, 2014

Something new is coming...

Shack Burger w. double patties at Shake Shack

Ever since I came back from my trip to New York, I cannot seem to get the burgers from Umami and Shake Shack out of my head, which is my me and my friend have ever since our return, been on a quest to find the best burgers in Copenhagen. So far, nothing comes even half as close to the burgers you can get at Umami and Shake Shack.

So my friend suggested that I made reviews of each burger place I go to in Copenhagen and rank them and since I have more free time now than I've had, I thought that it could be a fun thing to do.

So sit back and relax and follow my journey towards my burger experiences in Copenhagen. If there are any places you can recommend, please write a comment below, so I can try it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment